Electronic Design Engineer
Support Resideo deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of customers. You will work under limited supervision and alongside some of the world`s most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Resideo`s next generation Comfort/Water control product by designing, testing and validating products from prototype to market. You will interact with internal and external customers in order to facilitate the completion of products to customer specifications.Job Duties:
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Designing electronic for electro-mechanic products for Resideo Comfort/Water business designing controllers for electrical actuators, sensors and wireless and wired communication interfaces.
- Executing all project development phases of concept, design, engineering verifying and support of production implementation of electronic design.
- Evaluating the testing results and propose technical improvements.
- Taking ownership for developing products or sub-assemblies from their definition phase into production.
- Communication with vendors and suppliers.
- Assisting product lifecycle support activities.
- Planing and executing project tasks.
- Ensuring project and product compliance.
- Master`s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Good knowledge of electronic circuits (microcontrollers, peripherals, communication busses, power supplies)
- Written and verbal English language skills
- 2 years of experience at similar role
- Ability to work with PCB schematics and layout design software (Mentor Xpedition Enterprise is plus)
- Understanding of electrical engineering standards and specifications
- Ability to perform electronics circuit simulation in Spice based software
- Knowledge of motor control (stepper, brushless, synchronous)
- Knowledge of RF communication (SubGHz and 2.4/5GHz)
- Clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
- Knowledge of programming language (C, Python) at a basic level
- Knowledge MATLAB/Simulink toolboxes
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness in an ambiguous environment
- Capability to complete demanding assignments by applying advanced electrical engineering methods and tools
- Employment in a stable global company with possibility to learn and grow
- 5 weeks of holiday, flexible working hours
- Nice environment
- Cafeteria bonus system and other benefits
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com
At Resideo, we bring together diverse individuals to build the future of homes. Resideo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.